texas unified natural research

Bigfoot research, science, cryptozoology, nature, texas

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > A Few Thoughts on Mimicry

brandon garrett
Site Owner

Well thinkinking about mimicry in bigfoot vocalizations and wondering why it might occur I have come to a few possibilities. I suspect on ocasion what you think you hear might not actualy be what you are actualy hearing and I suspect it is because bigfoot sometimes use the sounds of other creatures in their envirenment to communicate. In a sence it would be a very good way to disguise their identity from both humans and prey. I speculate that if they are actualy as intellegent as we think they are then they would know to do this. 

Mimicry of native animal sounds are used by humans quite extensivly in certain situations. We use animal calls while hunting to lure in certain species we wish to harvest. Native tribes in different parts of the world will also mimic animal sounds to disquise their identity to communicate while hunting and in warfair so why wouldnt bigfoot use the same stradigy?

This idea is nothing new and has been sugsested many times by many different idividuals. I suspect theis possibility has alot of merit to it but only with further research will we ever know for sure.

--

Brandon Gerrett

August 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rubin canchola

Your right and you did a great job on covering it all,which makes this creature very creepy,ive heard of stories,were they would imitate a human calling his pet in order to intice the pet to come,EVIL MONKEE MEN!!!!

--
June 30, 2014 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rubin canchola

THEY WANT AN EASY MEAL, JUST LIKE US, ADDICTED TO OPPORTUNITY,FAST FOOD JUNKIES.....TRUE AMERICANS....WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

June 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

brandon garrett
Site Owner

the easiest meal is allways the best meal lol

--

Brandon Gerrett

August 20, 2014 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.